Sunday, May 11, 2008

Embelish . . .


**I will be eagerly waiting by the mailbox for this one! We all know Etsy is the best place to browse through darling handmade goods, but I think I have found my favorite jewelry designer . . . mylavalieve~ Check out her fun, funky, vintage necklaces, earrings and bracelets. I can't get enough of her one of a kind designs. You can even request chain length on your necklaces! Anything vintage always sparks an interest with me and I cannot wait to wear this fun new necklace.**

3 comments:

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...

Stace! So cute! I can't wait til you get it either... I'm jealous! I think etsy might be my new favorite site...
Love ya ~ Jen

Nesting with Grace said...

Why didn't you wear that today...HELLO?
Etsy is great, it makes me jealous of all that talent that people have, we live in such a little bubble!

Steph said...

That is great! I did check out her site and she has some fun stuff! I can't wait to see it in person!