Friday, January 9, 2009

More Treasures....


So these little treasures have found a great home! I have been needing a bedside table for my side of the bed. This small table is the perfect shade of green with a little bit of glaze over the top, and it has great storage for holding my magazines and yes...my yarn for crocheting(grandma..I know :) ) best of all, it came from one of my favorite consignment stores...Emilejayne! If you have not visited this darling shop it is a must stop!!
And~the second table is the steal of the year...I found this sweetie on KSL.com. The picture was deceiving, you couldn't really tell what color, or size it was. But, I had to check it out...and the best part...you ready? $10 for this darling thing! I am currently using it as a coffee table it's a good size, has such fun legs, and is a bright red color. It did need a little love, so I just went over it with a dark glaze. They are both great tables, I am so happy to welcome them to my furniture collection! :)

8 comments:

Britany said...

I was trying to figure out if the pics were taken at your house or some designer store - really, I can't wait to come tour your house!!! You have an amazing talent!

ryanjess said...

you brat.

jill said...

OK, so apparently you have a good eye for things!! I am redecorating my front room, and I want just a small coffee table like that. I think I need you to help me!!

Nesting with Grace said...

so very cute! That table red table is perfect! Way to work it girl! When you are "bored" look for me something :)
And you have to see Bride Wars it was so funny! I would go again!!

Heather said...

you always find the cutest stuff, i love it.

cheree said...

I am very jealous! YOu always find the best deals on the cutest stuff! Can I just come and shop at your house:) I would be more then happy to take anything off your hands:) WE totally need to get together though! Maybe when you don't work this week.I' ll call ya.

Sheri said...

wow, those pieces are wonderful! You have such an eye for these treasures. I can't wait to see them sometime. Your home is amazing!

Tara said...

So cute stac. How do you keep for little guy from touching all of these cute decorations I see in your house?