Saturday, May 2, 2009

Finally Spring!

MELT MY HEART!!!
Hugs!!




Kept saying "Uh-oh"...he knows it's in the STREET...HELP!!


Grampy with the fishin' game...

Ohhh yes, the chocolate bunny....

Vrooom, yet another darling truck!


Ahh...Just woke up, nice hair huh?!


So I know that I am a little late posting my Easter pictures but, here they are...We had such a wonderful day, perfect weather and family to share it with. Brayden did get a visit from the Easter bunny three times.... :) He loved his "Buzz" kite as you can tell from his face, completely dazed by it...Baskets galore!!! We went and visited both grandparents which was a delight. And Brayden even got to feed the ducks that have found a home in my parents yard, it seemed fitting for spring! I am so glad that warmer weather has finally arrived, my guy has been patiently waiting for Mr. Sunshine to share it's rays... I am truly grateful for my little man....I love this precious boy more than anything in the world, he makes my world a beautiful warm place to be.....

2 comments:

Sheri said...

So cute. I love how he just stood on the sidewalk and said uh oh. Cameron probably would of ran after the duck. Love the Easter pictures.

Steph said...

What a fun day! I love the pictures at the top...the little ones do melt your heart don't they!! Hope to see you guys soon!