Sunday, May 9, 2010

Teary Eyed..

The other day I went to pick up Brayden from his little gym class. It is always so fun, kinda like Christmas morning when I go into the room and I see my man sitting there, his little feet swinging back and forth, his twinkling eyes and a smile from ear to ear. I hear MOOOOM! and he comes a runnin'. But on Thursday, I had to completely choke back the tears( I wouldn't want to embarrass him at 3 :) ). He ran up to me and said, "Happy Mudders Day"....awhhhh....and with his little hands handed me the poem above. I cannot tell you how grateful I am to be called his Mom. I love this little boy more than anything on this earth. I am so blessed to be able to raise, love and teach him to be an outstanding young man. So happy...
Best Mom's Day Ever....

MMMMMMMWWWWAHHHH..... Love you Kiddo!

2 comments:

Steph said...

So cute! Noah's preschool teacher did that poem and handprint for Easter and don't worry..I cried as soon as I got in the car! He is such a cute boy and lucky to have you as his mommy!! Love you!

Nesting with Grace said...

how sweet and especially coming from him! he is the cutest little boy. he loves his mommy!