Thursday, July 15, 2010

GORGE-ous!





Well, we are back from our yearly tradition of family fun at Flaming Gorge. It was GORGEOUS!! We had such a blast, and Brayden had SO much fun. I think it is more fun every year with him, he is ALL boy. Just loves camping and boating. I am a little disappointed this year with myself, I did not take that many pictures. But~we will be heading back in August so hopefully I will be a little more camera friendly :)...Thank you to our sweet family, Gordon and Kelly for the great time that we had!!
Half asleep still wanting to drive the boat!Stunning cliffs in Horseshoe Canyon
Sisters..

We stopped in Evanston and bought fireworks :) They were SO much fun to see!!

Gordon shooting a rocket off of a shovel into the lake... ha, love it

Hunting for "crabs" with Uncle Curtis..

Finally crashed after many busy days!!! Can't wait to go back....

No comments: