Sunday, December 26, 2010

No Words.


This was my Christmas gift from my brother. I have no words to describe how perfect, beautiful, detailed, and amazing this is. (okay maybe I do) It captures everything about my son the colors, skin tones, hair color, eyes, just amazing! I opened it and just lost it, I couldn't talk just sobbed. Brandon is so SO talented, he worked so incredibly hard on this and I don't even know where he found the time to do it. Between all of his classes, website building, painting, sketches...etc, etc.. He did this amazing piece! I cannot stop staring at it. I found it's perfect home, in my bedroom across from my bed. I wake up to it and am just in awe everytime. This will be such a treasure to our family. I still cannot believe how lucky I am to have such an amazing brother and for him to give me such a piece of him.
Thank you a million times over...No words.

5 comments:

curtis+ash said...

It really is amazing, and you're right, seeing it in person is even more amazing. What a priceless and amazing gift. Brandon is amazing!

Nesting with Grace said...

He inspires painters!! How neat u cant top this year!

Steph said...

Stacy that is beautiful!! What a treasure!

3 Men & a Lady said...

I seriously have chills right now. AMAZING!!!!

Phipps Family said...

AMAZING! What a great gift that you will treasure forever. Wow!