Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fans...


Yes, Brady and I are fans of ...........

This Old House!
When we do have a moment on Saturday afternoon we sit down, watch and learn! I don't know why, but to us it is super entertaining. And I learn something new everytime I watch it. The homes that they renovate are absolutely AMAZING! It is inspiring and interesting. And we like to practice our Boston (Baastan) accents too. HA...

Every segment from home repairs, new construction, (and my fav) LANDSCAPING are great. I love to watch the before/after photo's. I would DIE if they came to my house. The show did come to Salt Lake City not to long ago and worked on a home up in Olympus Cove. Jealous.
This year I will be subscribing to the magazine. These guys make everything look like a breeze to do, and when it's over we have to laugh because not only is the show so motivating, and inspiring to do those good ol' home projects but the commercials make you want to jump off the couch and DO STUFF! We love to talk about what we will/can do to our home.....but, it's just talk....for now!
We will be putting in our yard this summer, so we hope to be inspired!
{Love this show!}

No comments: