Monday, June 6, 2011

Warm & Fuzzy.

I had the fantastic opportunity to make some warm and fuzzy's inside and out! Lately I have been thinking what could I do to help someone. Where could I start? Well, I thought I could start small. I know it is not much but hopefully it will help someone somewhere. Looking at my sweet Greyson I thought, what about those Mom's who don't have anything? Not even a blanket to snuggle their new little angels? So I put together some fuzzy blankies, not anything super special but something to keep warm. I took them down to The Road Home shelter. It was amazing to see all the donations on the dock. A TON of diapers, clothes, and other essential items. I just hope that they will come in handy for a mother. I have so much and am so blessed.

It feels great to give a fuzzy.

No comments: