Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Preschool Grad.



How does time slip by so fast?...............
My Brayden boy is a Preschool Graduate. This was an emotional past year, but a fun one for our little family. Growing by leaps and bounds.  He has learned so much and has come out of his little "shell". I am just amazed at how much he has matured. I LOVE our little chats and to look at his face while he is trying to figure "things" out. He is a bright, loving, warm, fun little boy and I am so very blessed that he is mine. 
Children are amazing. He is growing so quickly just these short five years have seemed to be rushed. Right before my eyes, I can see many changes in him, everyday. It is bittersweet. But, I love the moment at the end of a busy day I can watch him peacefully fall asleep beside Brady and I, We cherish that. In these moments,  We often talk about when he was little, all the many, funny, touching things he has done in our lives. And always the whitty"one liners" he had said that day. He is a crack-up.


It was a precious evening, one that I will hold in my heart forever. You are my world, my heart, and we are so very proud of you. We love you Brayden.

5 comments:

Greg and Niki said...

He is seriously a mini Brady. What a darling little guy! He will LOVE kindergarten!

curtis+ash said...

He is the sweetest. So proud of this kiddo! And proud of mom! We know it's been a hard year, and we just want you to know how much we love you.

Nesting with Grace said...

What a cute pic! Aghhh that will be Ella next year....they r so fun!
Luv u!

Steph said...

Oh Stacy...I can't believe he is that big! He is adorable! I wish we were around to have our boys be little buddies! what a fun day!

ryanjess said...

Stacy I was getting misty eyed reading your post! I so remember the early years with your little man and can't believe how big he has gotten!