Thursday, July 31, 2008

Looking Back.....










Today I was looking through some old memory cards, and I couldn't believe how time has just flown by. These pictures seemed just like yesterday and my little guy is just growing up too fast. I wish I could go back, relive, and soak up every moment I have had with Brayden. Time has slipped through my fingers so quickly. Looking at these pictures I realize now that I cannot let another moment pass me by without letting my heart take a small picture and remembering these moments forever.....

3 comments:

Steph said...

Such cute pictures! He is so adorable..you guys are a beautiful family! It is so crazy how fast time flies...I look at Noah and cannot believe how big he is and it does seem like just yesterday that he was my baby! You really do have to soak everything! they sure are fun to have around!!!

Carolyn said...

Stace, he is so cute! I can't believe he is almost a year and a half old! It seems like just yesterday he was born and we were visiting you in the hospital. And of course you looked gorgeous and so happy to have your little guy finally here! He is adorable!

The Staggs said...

Hey...your little guy is so stinkin' cute. I haven't talked to you in forever. Call me or email me so we can catch up.

Alisha Lamb Staggs