Tuesday, July 1, 2008

YEEE HAAWWW!!!!!!












This is Braydens first ride on a pony!! And he just LOVED IT!! Grandma,Grandpa, both Aunts, Mom and Dad all got to see the look on his face when we put him on the pony, and it was priceless. He was so calm, yet excited, he had a big smile on the entire time (which was a while by the way) when the pony's stopped he would scream and bounce up and down, he wanted to go go go!!! Then he got comfortable enough Brayden just grabbed the saddle with one hand and leaned back, he looked like a natural!! Our little CowBOY!! Giddy -up pony!

I know, I know, Lots of pic's!! :)



3 comments:

Steph said...

So cute! I love those ponies!! I am glad that he had such a good time!

Steph said...

P.S. I love your changes...your page looks great!!

Carolyn said...

We love all of the pictures! Keep them coming! Your little guy is sooo cute! I am impressed he stayed on the pony!