Thursday, August 21, 2008

What is it???


This picture I had to post although it is hard to see, Daddy is showing Brayden that creepy crawly thing...You know a crawdad!!! It moves and it is an animal so Brayden of course loved it :)... I am starting to scramble for pictures.. As most everyone knows our Home was burglarized, and my camera along with my camcorder, memory cards, and my precious baby tapes were lost... I would give anything to have them back but Brady and I are grateful that we were able to find 1 tape left behind. On a positive note, no one was home, my home was left in somewhat good condition :), and our car was found... (I know strange thing to blog about :) ) But things are just things, what was most important is that we had each other!! We count our blessings, and we are thankful for everyones care and concern... So hopefully in the next couple of weeks we will be purchasing a new camera and camcorder, so we can continue to capture Braydens great accomplishments....And Mom can continue to BLOG!!!! :)

8 comments:

Greg and Niki said...

What the heck? When did this happen? That is so sad, I'm sorry!

Tara said...

That sounds so scary. I am glad that you weren't home. How sad that you lost some of those memories. Things are just things. I learned that today when I got sprayed bleach on my expensive jeans...not that it compares to precious pictures. I am sorry that happened to you.

I will put a link to your blog on mine, if you don't mind. I know lots of friends would love to read about your cute little family:)

Carolyn said...

Stace, I am so sorry, what a scare...Hopefully they will be able to get everything back for you..that is so sad they took such priceless pictures and things from you that you can never get back. I love ya!

Ali said...

That sucks! How long did it take to find you car? I'm sorry about your pictures and videos.

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Oh my gosh! That is horrible that you lost all of your pictures! That is something you can't ever replace, but at least you guys weren't home, that would have been even scarier!! I hope everything works out for you guys!

Nesting with Grace said...

you are good...still bloggin and finding pictures!
Stupid M&M eating losers~
again so sorry!
Love ya

Rachel said...

Hey Stacey!! Do you remember me.. Rachel Williams from the Dental office?? Forever ago... well I came across your blog from Alisha's. I heard you had a little boy and he is oh so so cute!!! You look great and so happy in all your pictures! I had a girl Aug 29th last year... seems like our kids are pretty close in age... well I just wanted to say hi. check out my blog if you get a chance.. oh and if you remember me that is! :)

Bridget said...

Stace! I am so sorry about what happened!!! It makes you feel so vulnerable! I'm so glad everyone is ok! You're blog is darling and you have the most adorable family! Love ya!