Thursday, August 28, 2008

My little Bro~ Not so little...


I wanted to share this video on my blog. This is my brother, Brandon. I cannot say enough great things about him. He is so very talented, an amazing artist, smart, caring, and the best brother ever!!! Everything that he puts his mind to he achieves times 10... The past couple of years he has been playing guitar, writing his own songs and playing at local events... I am so proud of him and what he has accomplished so far in his life. Brandon has recently moved away to go to college at Utah State ( go Aggies!) I wish him all of the best in college land. I guess I have to say it's just the sappy older sister in me that is missing him and has watched him grow into a fine young man. I love ya Brandon!!


So~ check out his video, the link is below... This is my brother playing and singing at a local event. This is a song he wrote and it is one of my favorites of his..... Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

Greg and Niki said...

WHAT???????? Brandon is only 12... right? I mean that is how I see him. How is he all of a sudden this talented man. Very cool. Love the song. I am so impressed!

Ali said...

Wow - impressive! I could totally hear that song on the radio.

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Wow!!! He is really good!! I really liked the song as well!!

Britany said...

I agree with Niki - when did he grow up???!!! Amazing!

jill said...

I can't believe that is Brandon, the last time I saw him, I think he was still in Junior High!! He is so good, I am glad he has turned into such a great kid. I wish I could say the same for my brother!!