Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Deer Valley....








All the girls got the opportunity to spend a fabulous night in gorgeous Deer Valley. Our talented designer friend Leslie took on this massive job of assisting in the building of this incredible house/duplex and I have to say it was truly, truly amazing!! She is so creative and it seems like she excels in every project that she does but this one, is at the top... Way to go Les :) So we got to have a "girlie" girl night and the owner was gracious enough to let us stay the night, and I don't know about everyone else but it felt like I was 16 again, at a good old fashioned sleepover, (with all the perks)including spa pedicures, (thank you B-daisy Salon :) ) laughing, ordering in yummy food, chocolate, treats, lots and lots of laughter, playing games, oh and did I mention chocolate? We also watched Mama-Mia, and as a special treat SNL was on and Justin Timberlake stole the show... and we laughed some more!!

All in all we got to select our own bedrooms which included steam showers, heated tile floor and carpet!!! (this was a treat I don't get very often) It was incredible, we were just surrounded by the most stunning views both inside and out!! I could go on and on...

A big thank you to Brittany and Stacey for your spa skills...Brooke and Denise for putting this fun night all together...And Joe and Angie for allowing us to stay....
I hope that I will be fortunate enough to return there again soon..
A fun girls Vacation close to home....
Thanks Girls for making the night a memorable one!!
Love ya ALL!!!!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

wow, that sounds amazing. We all need those nights to just enjoy ourselves and let loose! I was able to go out last Saturday and see with Twilight with my Mom and Sis and it was the best! Happy Thanksgiving. Love ya

The Staggs said...

We are having a friend dinner on December 15 at 7 pm at Mikado in Southtowne. We would all really like to see you and Brady and catch up. Please say you'll come. Email me gumby82180@yahoo.com or call me 879-5520. It will be Derk, Jill, Jared, Brett, Nick, Kim, me, and you???

leslie said...

Very high praise from a talented designer. Thanks so much and thanks for staying up late with me and talking. That really does bring me back to sleepovers.

Nesting with Grace said...

What a fun group of girls we are! Good times...what more could you ask for!