Monday, December 8, 2008

Girls Weekend










Dear Friend Shan...



Cute Niki, Brit, and sweet baby Gavin



This is an outdoor mall, it's hard to see but they had snow machines blowing tons of snow everywhere... Palm Trees and all, so fun to see!



Standing in 70 degree weather in front of a Christmas tree! The best...



Brit and Kenyon, is he not the cutest?!



Chef Niki and little helper Alexa...






Oh how I have missed my girlfriends!!! This last weekend I had the great opportunity to spend the weekend with some of my dearest friends in Phoenix, I love them all and it was so great to see them! It was non-stop fun and filled with laughter, shopping, and yummy, yummy food, movies, pedicures and good sleep!! :) The weather was unbelievable a balmy 70 plus degrees, couldn't have asked for better. My dear friend Shantel and her husband Danny opened up there darling home to me and showed my a fabulous time, thank you so very much for allowing me to come see you! I miss you already...Nothing beats hanging out with the girls... Thank you to Brittany for the laughs, looking at the High School scrapbooks , those memories cannot be beat :) and Niki, you are such a great chef, the lunch was perfect and your mini cheesecakes...To die for! :) You all have beautiful children and I was thrilled to meet all of them...I wish I would have taken more pictures...






Thanks again Shan, I had the best time!!Famous Sprinkles Cupcakes... it makes me drool just thinking of these delicious little snacks, I wish I could have tried them all, but I think I made a good selection red velvet, and the Holiday favorite of mine Egg Nog, how I wish I had one close to me...I am hooked...The store is absolutely darling, simple, no fuss, pure cupcake heaven!

Are these not the yummiest little sweeties you have ever seen?

6 comments:

cheree said...

It looks like you had a great time!! I am jealous of the weather!!

Steph said...

How fun! I am jealous you had a "girls" weekend!! I am in need of one of those...or just a weekend without kids so I can sleep!! Glad you are back! Cute pics of Brayden down below..I love his coat and hat!! Cute boy!

Sheri said...

Man, look at those cupcakes! I can't believe you didn't bring me one home! :) I love cupcakes. I am glad you had a great time. It is so fun to get away and reconnect with friends. Love the pics.

Nesting with Grace said...

EGGNOG! You know I would have loved that cupcake...our breakfast at my house will hav some sort of eggnog action :)
You are the hostess with the mostess...such a fun Christmas party! And I expect a post to see where you put your Christmas gift!!
Love ya!

Brittany said...

Fun! Did you grow up in Arizona? Those cupcakes look so good. That's one thing I can't ever seem to find- a good cupcake!

Shantel Palmer said...

Thanks so much for coming... what a great weekend!