Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa came early....


Oh how this present makes me grin! Santa stopped by the Beyers early this year and brought a new super comfy sofa...Didn't he pick a good one?? :) This is one of my favorite styles from Lee Industries located in North Carolina. A while back I had the great opportunity to go and see this amazing factory, how this incredible piece of furniture is made, (all by hand by-the-way ), and meet all the wonderful people there. This sofa will last me forever, and the best part...It is slipcovered, so easy to dry clean and a few years down the road I can order a new slipcover! I love that I have that option...


Lee has been featured in a few of the greatest magazines in my opinion, Cottage Living, House Beautiful and Country Living. Each magazine does a photo shoot which features a small sampling of their fabulous furniture pieces. They also have a user friendly website that allows you to browse through there entire line of sofas, chairs, ottomans, and beds. Also~with there fabrics pictured online you may request swatches to be sent directly to your home, so the possibilities are endless with custom upholstery.... If you see anything that peeks your interest, I am happy to give you additional info... :)
http://www.leeindustries.com/







Well~ I am off to curl up in my new Christmas present!!!

10 comments:

Tara said...

I love it Stac!

When I save up some cash, I am going to pay you to come decorate my house.

Steph said...

So cute! I love it! Merry Christmas to Stacy!! I need to stop by and see it in person...plus..it has been awhile! We need to catch up!

Britany said...

So comfy and cute!!! I can't wait to come and take a tour of your lovely home!

Sheri said...

I love it! What a great addition to your home. Those are the best kind of gifts. The ones you want and that will last for years to come!

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...

Stace!!!
It's perfect!
I love the skirt block and the banding....adorable!
:) Merry Christmas to you!!

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phipps Family said...

Wow, one of these days I need to drive out and see your house. I bet every square inch of it is gorgeous! I definately lack that part of my brain so it is so fun for me to see people who decorate so well.

ryanjess said...

Love it Stacy...I have been waiting to see pictures of the "darling" sofa! Enjoy!

Ali said...

When will you have an open house!? I am dying to see your entire home!

Carolyn said...

Wow, Stacy!!! I am so happy for your new Christmas present!!! It looks perfect and so comfy!!! We might just be stopping by!