Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Life...In boxes


Brady and I have been on the fence about selling our home for about a year now....and last month we SOLD, I know many people may think we are crazy right now to be making such a huge decision in these uncertain times, but all the past year it had never felt right, but now, I cannot explain it but it just does... Oh how I wish that I could just pick up our house and move it. We have worked so very hard to have the home that we do, we are truly grateful to have had this beautiful place. Brady has worked countless hours on making our yard like a park, I remember him hauling loads and loads of top soil. It felt like we just moved dirt around for months but all of that paid off, now our yard is one of my favorite places to be...When we were building we drove by almost everyday we could hardly wait to move in! And when we finally did, it was a dream come true. We have made many wonderful memories here, we brought home our beautiful son, shared laughter, tears, many holidays, good family times, and birthdays, these walls have sheltered our family from the outside world and has given us peace. I have made some amazing friends here as well, I will miss them very much, they have touched me deeply. We have taken pride in what we have created and it will forever be a part of us! But for now we just have to have faith in the future and what it may hold for us. This is a major stepping stone for our little family and it is time for us to look into the next chapter in our lives. I know the day when we drive away will be a very difficult one, truly a bittersweet feeling....


So for now as we wait to be led to our next home, all I see is boxes EVERYWHERE!! If you know me at all I want to be 10 steps ahead of the game, so yes I am all packed. Crazy I know, I had a feeling our home would sell very quickly which it did, and I have a feeling that when we do find our home, the move will (hopefully) be a speedy one as well....Brayden seems to think that every box needs to be climbed on, jumped on, or moved. To tell the truth I don't mind it at all, it's kind of a mental relief not to worry about keeping the house neat all of the time. The future is bright, and with a lot of positivity we look ahead to what the next few months may bring!!

6 comments:

Steph said...

I know I have told you this...Congrats!! I am so sad to see you leave me but so happy for your guys!! I know you have wanted this for awhile...good luck! I love ya and will miss you!

Sheri said...

I feel the same way as Steph. Happy for you guys and your future in a new place. I am also sad to see you leave. I have so much enjoyed getting to know you. You are an amazing person full of so much love. I will miss seeing you at church. Good thing we still have FB and our blogs to keep in touch! Good luck and let me know if you need any help! I will miss ya.

Ali said...

Wow - congratulations! Can't wait to see pics of the new place!

Nesting with Grace said...

oh its all glass!
I am happy...you will be by ME!

ryanjess said...

Oh Stacy...I am right there with you! I am so excited for your move and I know your new house will be AMAZING! I am happy for you to be saying goodbye to WVC..but we did have some good times there! :) Love you lots friend!

Carolyn said...

Oh Stace, It's always hard to leave your home...especially your first. But, I know there is somthing wonderful around the corner! You are so talented and amazing...It will be fabulous!! Good luck!