Sunday, October 25, 2009

Girls Trip!!








A few weeks ago I got some time to relax, unwind and laugh with my girlfriends from high school. We had a blast together and stayed at my friends moms home in St. George, the house was beautiful, had cozy beds and a gorgeous view!! We of course ate lots of yummy food and treats, played games, shopped and took in the musical Aida at the stunning Tuachan venue. It was so good!! I had such a wonderful time, it was a great break...cannot wait to do it again soon!! Love ya gals..



and.. we ate at this DARLING cafe called twenty-five and main. Being the nerd I couldn't help myself am I took some snapshots, she had the place decorated to a "T", there was also live jazz music and had really yummy cupcakes, what more could you ask for??!!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

This looks like such a fun trip! I would love to do this sometime with some of my girlfriends! I bet it was so nice to have time to just be silly have relax!