Friday, January 15, 2010

Little Superhero!




Ever since I knew I was having a little boy, in the back of my mind I had seen this day coming. Every little boy loves capes and superheros, it's a given. Well the other day Brayden was jumping off of the ottoman (usual practice at our house)but this time he spread his arms out and was saying, "Mom, I am the batman..I don't have wings, I have a cape, where's my cape?" So~naturally I had to make my man a cape!! After his bath that evening he put his trusty red galoshes on and wanted his cape, onto the ottoman he went. I snapped a couple pictures, and to crack me up he puts up the #1 sign...This kid always keeps me laughing...The world needs little superheros too...and here is mine :) Love you Bud...or "batman"

5 comments:

Steph said...

Oh my goodness..He is to stinkin cute!! I can't believe how big he looks from the last time I saw you! Love the boots and the cape..great job momma!!

Nesting with Grace said...

I just made a cap that is all! Um most people buy caps but not our Stacy!
He is #1 cutest boy!
And LOOK at my blog no more "the painting" :)

Sheri said...

This is Awesome!! Nice job on the cape!! I may need to make Cam something boyish! Sad to admit that he walks around in the girls dress up shoes sometimes. They use blankets for capes. But this cape looks great on Brayden! Such a sweet boy!

Stef said...

Stace!
I was looking at photographers for my wedding and came across some photos that you were in, I think it was your sister in laws wedding. The photographer had taken some adorable shots of your little man. So cute!
How are you? I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever! Miss ya

ryanjess said...

Hi Friend...I love these pictures of your little man! He has gotten so big! Miss you and hope you are good! I have been taking kickboxing classes here and missing you horribly...there is even a girl that looks like you and it makes me sad. I need my workout partner back!