Monday, February 1, 2010

D-I-S-N-E-Y-L-A-N-D!!


We just got back from Disneyland, and it was over the top fun! I cannot stop smiling everytime I think about it. Brayden was in awe the entire time. First off, the plane ride was a ball, he had his own seat, juice and nuts! We had wonderful weather, for the most part. We did get soaked the first afternoon but it made it all the more fun :)walking back to the car we were all sloshing in our shoes and rain was rolling off of our ponchos...Our dear friends Danny,Shantel and Brayden's little sweetie Izzie were with us, thank you for allowing us to come. We had such a great time, made great memories, and rode all the rides that we could. Brayden LOVED Buzz lightyear ride, Toy Story, and of course Monsters Inc. Brayden and I unfortunately got sick the last two days, but bless his sweetheart, between his fever and coughs he kept saying, "Mom, rowwer coawster" "ride rides" it was darling! I tried so hard to memorize his little face when we would go on the rides. We saw the parades, and shows....Disney has not changed a day~I swear it is exactly the same as I remember it when I was a little girl, I guess that is all part of the magic. It was a GREAT vacation, we were so grateful to go :) we are looking forward to going again already! Yea Disney!!Doughnut Kiddies!






Windy by Newport Pier...



On the beach...Newport, beautiful!Here we are
Knock, Knock. MY little Guy...
Killing off Mommys fav...the frozen bannana!!


BuzzHead :)


BOO!VrOOmVrOOOmmmmm!Shanny and Stace with tuckered out kiddos!
Playhouse Disney Show, this was darling, Iz and Brayden danced and danced..Danny and Shan...so cute!Clappin' with daddy..
Mr. Incredible...oh, wait that's Brady :)Waiting for the bug cars..
My sick little guy...and his giant Woody, he LOVES him!

thanks for playing!!! Cannot wait to go again!!!!

10 comments:

Sheri said...

ahhh, brings back the memories. We had so much fun when we went in June!! I am so glad you got to go with Brayden. We all loved the Buzz Lightyear ride also. The kids are already asking when we are going back also. Good to see that you guys had a great time. You all look great! (I also got sick while I was there, but you know what. All of the fun kind of took over because I don't even really remember that part as much! :)

Codi said...

SO FUN!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!! And if you feel like a repeat trip just let us know ~ we're always up for a trip to the Mouse!!

Ali said...

I'm so jealous! It looks like you had a blast. We took Tate last Christmas and I want to go back so bad! That place IS magical.

Steph said...

Oh MY HECK!! I am so jealous!! What a fun trip. I love Disneyland...and it is even more fun with the kiddos!! Looks like I will be talking Ben into taking another trip to Cali soon!! LOVE IT!!

Shantel Palmer said...

Thanks for a great trip! We hope you guys are feeling better. Oh, and btw, thx for posting that really nice photo of me and Danny :)

Nesting with Grace said...

Ella kept saying Mickey and wanting to see all the pictures with me! She loves her Stacy and Brayden

cheree said...

I want to go back so bad! I am so glad you guys had fun! It is such a magical place that's for sure. Addy still talks about when we went and that was a year ago!

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...

Aww, so fun! Brayden is the cutest! Can't wait until I have little kiddos to take to Disneyland! Fun :)

ryanjess said...

DISNEYLAND!!! My favorite...I am so excited that you guys went and had such a wonderful time! Brayden's 2nd trip...because I remember very well freaking out about his VERY prego Mommy going on ALL the rides! So much fun...you look like you had a blast!

3 Men & a Lady said...

Oh, I'm SO glad you guys had a blast... even despite the sickness. I can just imagine how darling and excited Brayden was about everything! We HAVE to take the boys together soon. I love all the pics! And I LOVE the brick backsplash in the kitchen- it looks awesome and adds a ton! Oh- and the Batman cape... ADORABLE! I LOVE HIM!

P.S.
Did I mention how excited I am for your new calling??? ;)