Monday, February 22, 2010

My Heart may BURST!!


I don't know if my heart could love my little boy anymore than it does...

Tonight he made me shed a tear...While I was ferociously cleaning in the other room..my little sweetie found an artificial flower that was sitting on one of my tables picked it up, carried it in the room, and he had it so carefully cradled in his chubby hands , looked up at me and said, "Mom, I picked a fwower for you...Love you Mom" Awwwhhhh... I just teared up, scooped him in my arms and told him how much I loved the flower he gave me and him!!

Moments like this, is what Motherhood is all about!

4 comments:

Steph said...

How cute it that!! He is such a doll. Being a mommy is the best!!

Britany said...

Oh that is the sweetest thing ever!

Miss ya and luv ya!

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...

Aww...he is the cutest. Give him a kiss on his cute cheeks for me.

ryanjess said...

Oh what a sweet little man you have! I miss him and I miss you!!! Hope you are doing well!!!