Sunday, February 28, 2010

*U*S*A*




Hooray to our amazing athletes...Everyday when I get a moment to watch these incredible winter games I am blown away at the amazing, hard work (which is an understatement), blood, sweat, and tears, to see these truly talented athletes, giving it there all! and doing it for their country! We should be so proud of these athletes. Our country has the most medals....GO U* S *A!!!!!!! What an incredible experience. I love to watch their faces when they learned that earned a medal. It must be the best feeling in the world. Go Go for them! Our country ought to pay a tribute to these incredible athletics that work so very hard. This has been an exciting Olympics..I hate to see them go..
Congratulations...we are so proud of you all, it was so inspirational...

Looking forward to the next opening ceremonies

1 comment:

Steph said...

I love the Olympics! I always seem to get a little teary eyed when they are over! There is always such a USA pride during the 2 weeks!! I am actually trying to get Ben to London for the next round!!