Friday, February 26, 2010

Place of...

So this is where I have spent most of my time lately. Besides doing laundry, this has been my place of sanity. I don't exactly know why I like being in this little space but I do. After months I have finally organized! And it feels oh so good...What could be better then the smell of fresh laundry soap, organized cleaning supplies, and labeled crafting material?
My "think" center..I am always ripping out magazine pictures with great ideas..this way I can be inspired while still folding laundry :)
Just recently I purchased this great book..
Not only do I love the pictures in this book, but it has some great tips on making your own cleaning solutions, brighten your whites in your laundry load, and even fresh lemon dustcloths! Overall, dextoxifying your home...Now, it just needs to warm up so I can open all the windows in my house and let some sunshine and fresh air in!

4 comments:

Am-Biance said...

Between you and Jen I am inspired to do something to my laundry room this weekend. Then maybe I would get some laundry done.

leslie said...

Duh the previous comment is from me...obviously we didn't have enough to do at work today.

Nesting with Grace said...

Love it! I am always in my laundry room too just doing stuff! I need to make it cuter...I love yours!
Well yours is a lot bigger than mine!
And LESLIE that is good to know... I can fix that not having enough to do at work:)

Steph said...

I love this room! I love every room in your house!! Your are quite the inspiration to me!! Love you