Sunday, March 7, 2010

Passing the time..





So, for the past few days I have been homebound ! Potty Training!! I have been avoiding this for a while, just because once you start you HAVE to commit!! I am actually surprised, Brayden has been doing so great! He has came and got me everytime he has to go, and he has stayed dry... Less a few minor accidents...I am so excited not to have to buy diapers!! YEA!!!!!! I am so proud of my little guy, whata fast learner!!

We passed the time baking cupcakes...this was part of his reward :) Doesn't he look cute in his little undies? haha...

4 comments:

Steph said...

YAHOO Brayden!!! He looks adorable in his undies!! As much fun as potty training is not...it is such an accomplishment for mom and baby!! Nice work mommy!!

ryanjess said...

Oh so much fun! Brayden really is so freaking cute and I can't believe it's almost birhtday time again!

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Your house always looks so cute! Where did you get those glass containers holding the little flower pots and the cupcake? So cute, love your posts!

leslie said...

You can give yourself a medal after this stage of childrearing. It is pretty easy from now on until it's time for him to drive.
I love Braden in his undies.