Thursday, April 8, 2010

Arrrrrr...Guy is "3"


Pirate Party....whoa, I had so much fun putting this all together for my man :) We had such a great party...thank you to our dear family and friends who came! Brayden was so excited to share his birthday and "treasures" with you all....


So, I just cannot believe that Brayden is 3! He has been such a blessing in our lives, he brings us ulitmate joy. There are no words to describe the feeling of the love that you have for your child. I remember my Mom telling me these same words when I was younger, and now here I am saying it myself. Being a Mom is like nothing I had ever imagined. It is rewarding in so many ways, everyday I look forward to seeing my beautiful son, that is getting so big, so fast! My heart is so full, I am so grateful for him. I LOVE YOU Birthday Boy!!

The Spread

Brewskies...root brewskies.. Birthday Wish!
The "Crew"





Arrrr....Maties!
Broox and Brayden, best buds
So Cute, Pirate Papa...



Both Papa's...

Nanna and MimiDarlin' Iz
Uncle Bern, and sweet Jess..

6 comments:

ryanjess said...

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY BRAYDEN!!! Ok Stacey...love the birthday party of course! :) Good work and it looks like your little man loved it too!

Sheri said...

Wow, Happy 3rd Birthday Brayden! I can't believe it, I still remember when you were pregnant and patiently waiting to have him! :) He is getting so big and you sure know how to throw a party! Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Stacy, I love that black candleabra on your counter, where on earth did you find that? I need one!!! Cute, Cute party! I love looking at your blog and seeing all of the darling decorations and things that you do!

Nesting with Grace said...

Best party thrower EVER! You are off the charts! I need to hire you for my next party...I am lame.
And those cupcakes were so tasty!
You are my hero!

Steph said...

Nice work cute girl!! What a party for that cute 3 year old!! I CAN'T Believe he is that BIG!!! Happy birthday cute pirate!!

Phipps Family said...

So Cute! You did an amazing job with all the cute pirate stuff. What a sweet little boy.