Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cozy Christmas.

Happy Holidays...
Love the holiday season, I look forward to decorating my home putting up the tree and making everything feel warm and cozy.
Hot Chocolate by the fire anyone?
These chairs are the latest addition to my table. Love this fabric, it's a script pattern with a darling texture. They are super comfortable, adds height and softens the look of all the wood side chairs. Just couldn't resist these little cuties...Aghh, the guilty pleasure of furniture.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Stacy..I love your house! It looks great. Ben wants to know how you do it with a 3 year old. Cam would have everything on the floor or broken just because!!! I will take any advice you can give to keep my kids hands off!! I love your post below also. You are darling!

Jessica Jaynes said...

It looks so great and definitely cozy! Someday...(well maybe not even close to how gorgeous you decorate your home) but, someday I'll aspire to having such an inviting and beautifully decorated home. It looks fabulous!