Monday, November 1, 2010

Nanananana-Nananana-BATMAN!!




Oh yes, Happy Halloween from the BATMAN! We had a great Halloween and Brayden was a total hoot in his batman outfit. Yes, he did stay in character when he was in the suit, jumping off of porches, flying from house to house, and showing off his sweet fighting moves...

We had our tradition of the family over for hot soup and salad, followed by yummy pumpkin cake. Which was fitting for the chilly, wet night.
Brayden made a haul with the candy and is already looking forward to next year!
Happy Halloween...


4 comments:

Tara said...

What a cute little Batman! Absolutely adorable that he stayed in character.

I miss you Stace. I feel like it's been forever. I need to see that cute little preggo belly! I hope all is well!!

Ali said...

Adorable aren't they! I love little boys in their superhero costumes and yours is one of the cutest!

Phipps Family said...

So fun getting to run into you at Target. Your little guy is so darling and that was one awesome batman costume! My Parker would be so jealous.

Nesting with Grace said...

He is so strong that Batman!
Love his outfit.