Monday, April 9, 2012

5.

My baby is 5.
Where has the time gone?  I am so proud, blessed and honored to have this little boy in my life.   He has brought so much joy into all of our lives. Children are the greatest blessing!  It IS what life is about.


Brayden growing by leaps and bounds.  Kindergarten this fall. WHAT?! His is so smart and asks  a lot of questions which is a good thing.  He has a kind, soft heart.  A pure sweet soul.
I love him more then life itself.  I have been so emotional about this birthday, it is truly a milestone.  I am grateful everyday for him.  
He looked in the mirror and said, "yep, I am 5 now...I am really tall."


The BIG 5.
So, to celebrate he wanted an Army party.  Hoo-RAH!!
It was fun to put together and have some of his friends over.  Just a taste of more parties in the future! And, I was so thankful the weather held out, it ended up being a beautiful day!
 Thanks to all of our family and friends for making his day extra special.






















2 comments:

ryanjess said...

So much fun Stacy! I am cracking up because I don't think our recent parties could be any more opposite! Haha! I can't believe your baby boy is 5!!! You are such a wonderful Mama...Happy Birthday to Brayden!

Sheri said...

wow! 5, I can't believe it. Just seems like yesterday he was born. What a awesome party and a even more awesome Mom Brayden has! Hope things are going well for you guys.