Friday, April 13, 2012

Roomies.

My boys are Roomies.
Well, they will be very soon. I wanted to get the boys situated before our new bundle arrives. So a room re-do was in order.
BUNKS! This was also part of Brayden's birthday present as well.
He is thrilled to have the "top bunk". And, occasionally I will catch him just hangin' out up there. It is so cute.
Greyson was equally excited! He would climb up on his bed, kick his feet back and forth and just grin.
Even though this project is not totally finished, there are still a few things I had in mind to do...But a good start anyway.


 The gas can was my Pop-Pop's..really old and rusted. love it.














My boys. Roomies. So fun.

3 comments:

Steph said...

such a cute boy room! I love it!

Sheri said...

You have the best ideas! The room looks amazing just like the rest of your house! Love it!

Nesting with Grace said...

So fun! Ella wants to move in :)
Your house is always a treat to see!
Love ya!