Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bookclub.


This past year I have been involved in a Bookclub. My good friend Brooke extended me the invite to join hers and it has been fun!  I love to read, and I can appreciate a really good book.  This is something I have looked forward to every month, always anticipating the next great read!  I feel a bit accomplished I have read most of the books so far, it has been a good goal every month and I am so happy I could be a part of it.  It has been fun getting to know these ladies, and to have some good girl conversation every month.  
This month's book was titled Messenger. A fabulous book.  I did a huge post on this a while back because I loved it so much. If you want to read more about the book here is the link to the last post.
http://www.am-biance.blogspot.com/2011/07/best-read-ever.html
So it was my month to pick the book and host! It was a lot of fun...thanks for a great night gals!
Happy Reading....

2 comments:

Nesting with Grace said...

seriously you are too amazing for words! Best food ever...tomatoes, cheese, hummus, veggies, yummy sandwich all my favorites! Really enjoyed that book, made me cry, think deeply and want a chalkboard to write all of my favorite poems of his on! And favors?? are you serious?? :) Those were dearling, gave Britt her's and she loved it!

Carrie said...

so I bet your hosted night was THE BEST so cute! you are just amazing! Looks great! I love a good book and even better chatting about it with good friends! such fun~!