Sunday, September 21, 2008

Time Waster....

So my darling friend Jen has turned me on to this fabulous web site where you can create all kinds of collages! Anything you can think of this website has so many different images to choose from, and is is a fun way to express your interests and personality! It is so addicting, and can be an absolute time waster, I could be on it for hours! I love it! I have always wanted to go to Europe, I especially have had this fascination with Paris. Which by the way I WILL go someday.... But for now, all I can do is dream of Paris, Europe, and there is always polyvore.... Right!? :)

3 comments:

Tiff and Jer said...

Hey Stacy it has been a long time. I noticed your blog on Tara,Shantels, and Niki's blogs. Your family is so cute.
How have you been ?

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...

You are right! It is a time waster...but so fun!
I love the new pics of Brayden..especially the one with his helmet on. I couldn't help but laugh to think of him riding in your car to Grandma's with it on. What a sweetie...

cheree said...

Hey girl! We had so much fun at the park. We need to go again before it gets to cold! SO I am a retard I got on the polyvore website, I can't really figure it out:) Yes I know that is sad!!