Saturday, September 6, 2008

Something Old..


I know, you think I couldn't fit one my piece of furniture in my house! But~ with a little rearranging I was able to find a place for this darling cabinet. It's new home sits at the end of my hallway. It makes a great focal point and adds extra storage for me... Come on we all need a little extra storage right!? :) I love the finish on it, a touch of green with heavy distressing and highlights of a metallic gold on the shelves. My compliments to my cute friend Brooke who directed me to this great find... she knows I am always up for something old, yet new!! Love it!!

4 comments:

Steph said...

I love it! You find great pieces and you always seem to have the perfect place for them in your home!! I wish I had your talent!!

Ali said...

I would love to see your entire house! You are obviously VERY talented.

Nesting with Grace said...

Yes you are talented! I thought you would have this posted today! OK I need details...what is in the glass jar on the top? I can't see what is on the bottom shelf??
Tell me all about it!
I LOVE it...looks amazing in your house!

Shantel Palmer said...

Can you just start duplicating these kinds of purchases...one for you, one for me! :)