Monday, March 2, 2009

BIG BOY!!

It has been a while since I have blogged.... too long! Just a little update on our guy. He will be turning 2 (can you believe it?) Where does the time go???!!! He has had two big accomplishments this past week. Brayden does not say much, just a couple words, but he said "Please" oh...I was so excited! I know it is a small word but we have been waiting for him to talk for so long, when he says it, it sounds more like "cheese" but~ we understand.
And...last week Mom was getting ready in the bathroom and all of a sudden Brayden starting patting the potty and grabbing at his diaper. I asked if he needed to go potty...He is so smart.
By the time that I got his pj's off and the diaper I started to lift him over the potty he had already peed all over the floor. But I didn't care...Whatta BIG BOY! I was thrilled....He probably was thinking, DUH MOM...Hellloooo I need to potty! I am so thrilled! Needless to say we got him his own potty and he is doing well. Hopefully potty training will be a breeze...No more diapers!! YEA!!!

9 comments:

leslie said...

Not only are you the best wife in the world but you are also the best mom too.

Am-Biance said...

Ha! :) Thanks Les!! You are so sweet...I am making Brady read your comment... hahaha!!

Sheri said...

What a sweet boy! I really do hope the potty training goes well for you. Maybe you can help give me some pointers. I am used to the girls but not sure what to do with him! :) Cameron is just starting to say his first bigger words. Funny how each child is so different and what they do when. So much fun though when they reach these milestone. No stopping him once he starts! Thanks for the Birthday wishes! You are the bestest. I will be visiting you also for your special day!

Steph said...

What a big boy!! I cannot believe he is going to be 2!!! That is great that he is wanting to go "potty" already!! Good luck! He is going to suprise you with full sentences one of these days mom!! Just you wait!

Britany said...

How exciting! Any big birthday plans for him?!

Luv ya!

Codi said...

What a smart little guy! I think we'll be trying to start this after Lucy's birthday and I hope it goes as easy for us as you guys!

Brayden is such a cutie - can't believe he's almost two!!

ryanjess said...

Stacy I can't believe that Brayden is already ready for potty training..that is so great! I second Leslie's comment...you really are the best wife and mom!

cheree said...

It's amazing how time flies!! It is crazy to think Brayden and Addy are gonna be 2!! Let me know how the pooty training goes. Cause I am clueless with what to do with Addy! She did so good for about 4 months and now she will have NOTHING to do the the potty!!

Nesting with Grace said...

YEA! Look at those lips...he needs a kiss from Ella for going potty and saying PLEASE! Love ya!