Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Breakfast with the Big Guy!!

Ahh...Helllooooo, I am here to see Santa..
Look at this face....aghhhh, so cute!!! if I do say so myself
This year Brayden "gets it".....Santa is a huge deal at our house, he sings about him, talks about him, and tells Mom and Dad he IS coming to his house....He is so much fun, we had our tradition of Breakfast with the Big Guy. Brayden was so thrilled to see Santa and talk to him...even though he did not say one word to him...It was still a ball to have him be a part of the magic! We are looking forward to a happy Christmas, and cannot wait until Christmas Morning to see Bradydens face...

Yes, it was a "Silent Night" or better yet a "Silent Morning"..makes it all the merrier!!
Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

curtis+ash said...

Haha so cute. I love that kid.

cheree said...

Looks like so much fun! Addy is looking at this with me and she saw Brayden and goes "mom there's my bud" We so need to get together! I miss you! maybe after the holidays let's plan lunch. Have a Merry Christms!!

Steph said...

Hahaha...he is too funny! How much straighter could his face get! What a fun time with Santa!

Nesting with Grace said...

Brayden can you be any more handsome?
That is a fun tradition you have!

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...

Haha...he is so funny! He is like "Who is this big, red man I am sitting on, Mom? I'm un-amused."

leslie said...

He is so brave. Grace looked at me like...you want me to do what? But Dax went right up so there is no predicting. He is so beautiful...Cass was saying he could be a Gap model.