Wednesday, December 16, 2009

GNO! Merry Christmas..



Don't be jealous...I got a 44DD bra and panties to match!!! LOVE it :) thanks Jill..


No Christmas is complete without a Snuggie!!

Tara is HOT and BOTHERED!!!!

Last week the high-schools girlies got together for our Christmas party!! Good food, friends, great "gifts", and of course lots and lots of laughter!! Here are some of the fun presents we shared....Thanks gals for a wonderful evening, love y'all!!! Merry Christmas...
Shan's "really BIG" calculator!

Psst....Ali, we missed ya but glad you made it through a yummy dinner :)

4 comments:

Ali said...

I am so sad that I had to leave early and really sorry I missed the gift exchange. I didn't realize how lame my gift was!

Steph said...

That is hilarious!! What a fun party!! Miss you Stace!

Am-Biance said...

Oh know Girl....don't think that for a minute you did not get one of the delightful gifts..in fact it is staring back at me smiling...saying "please take me to my Mom" :)no, we really did miss you so much, but glad you got some food..thx for the YUM drink too!! so is it just fresca, and white grape concentrate juice? and Sonic ice? Let me know and I will call you this week so I can get your fun prize to ya, and your bowl!!! :)

Britany said...

So sad I missed it!!! I am dying to see your new house. For sure when I come to town... if we ever travel with all of these kids :).