Sunday, December 6, 2009

PURE Talent!

Take a look at this TALENT!!

Okay, first off I need to apologize to my brother..he is super humble and would never brag about his AMAZING art talent...but I am going to do the bragging for him! I am so proud of him, I was on his blog and he had posted this collage of past pieces of art that he has done. And I am impressed...One does not realize just how many hours it takes to do all of that, let alone 1 picture or sculpture. He is working so hard up at Utah State pursuing his art degree, I am always blown away every weekend when he is hunched over his laptop putting together the graphics of an entire magazine, or creating a shoe sculpture that is as big as I am, how about cutting out micro sized paper(with an exacto knife mind you) and slicing up your fingers to bits in the process!! I swear some of his assignments he gets thrown at him are crazy..yet, my diligent brother takes a breath and spends hours getting it done"perfectly"...I admire his hard work throughout the all the stress of deadlines, dealing with nutty teachers, traveling home every weekend, homework, homework, and oh yea homework! I cannot imagine doing what he is doing, and I just wanted to let him know he is doing a fantastic job, I am always amazed at his talent and all of the hard work will pay off one day! Way to go Brandon, we love you!!

P.S. I still have my eye on a couple of your pieces..DO NOT THROW THEM AWAY!!

4 comments:

finchy303 said...

Thanks Stace, that sure was nice of you. You sure have a way with words. I really enjoyed reading your post on being grateful. You'll have to show me how to put together a better blog.

Nesting with Grace said...

what a nice sister you are...actually you are just a nice person! And talent sure does run in your family!

leslie said...

Wow! The pencil drawings are amazing and the self portrait in the green polo was instantly my favorite before I realized it was a self portrait. Oh and that is one big shoe.

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...

AMAZING. Brooke is right, you are two EXTREMELY talented kids.