Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's A.......


B-O-Y! oh boy, oh boy!! We are so excited...Here is the first picture of the little guy. We found out this morning and I still cannot stop smiling :) I am thrilled that Brayden will have a little buddy. We told him that he would have a baby brother soon and right away he said, "I will take him on motorcycle rides with me, I will drive and he can sit on the back" (so Brayden...)

I have to admit that I have not been that motivated to do a nursery, I don't know why, that is just not like me. But NOW~I am back baby,
LET THE PLANNING BEGIN....

13 comments:

Steph said...

YAHOO!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! CONGRATS! Love you guys! Talk to you soon.

Sheri said...

That is soooo exciting! Way happy for you Stace! They will best of friends! Love it!

Codi said...

Congrats!!! Oh two little DARLING boys- so fun! Now get going on the nursery so I can see pictures of another fabulous room!

p.s. Oh and can we EVER hang out?!

Ali said...

Yay for boys!

Greg and Niki said...

YAY! Congrats! SO FUN!

Britany said...

Yay!!! Congrats! Our little boys will be so close together... just like our big boys! :)

Nesting with Grace said...

Lola's had her hand on her head just like he does and for both ultra sounds he did!
I am sure that room is cleared out...am I right??

Nesting with Grace said...

Lola's had her hand on her head just like he does and for both ultra sounds he did!
I am sure that room is cleared out...am I right??

ryanjess said...

YIPEE! So excited for you guys to have another little boy! So FUN!

Phipps Family said...

Congrats! What cute little buddies those boys will be. Sooo happy for you!

cheree said...

YAY!! I am so excited for you guys!! I twas so good to see you and Brayden the other day!! HOpe all is going well!!

Stef said...

Congrats Stacey I am soo happy for you guys! It will be fun for Brayden to have a little play mate. I am sure grandma Shirley is loving her time with the little one now!

Tara said...

Congratulations! I am glad to hear that all is well. And another boy, so fun!! More Dew Tours and things with wheels. Lots of fun.