Sunday, August 8, 2010

So Not Martha...


So for most of you I know that you would be posting a picture of a beautiful finished baked goodie...Well my friends, this morning I attemped to make made from scratch cupcakes and this was the end result.


I thought it was pretty funny, in fact 15 min. into the baking process I carefully opened my oven door to check on these little sweeties and the next thing I knew my jaw dropped and I just laughed out loud! I could not believe my eyes, flat as pancakes!! And as I continued to watch the rest of the cupcakes they just kept falling in one by one....I have to admit, it made me laugh!


So~for the most part I can bake but this time.....It was SO NOT MARTHA!


2 comments:

Steph said...

Too funny girl!! Kind of gives me a little hope to see that not EVERYTHING you touch is perfect!! (okay..this was just a fluke I know it!!)

Sheri said...

Man, I think we have all had those moments! You are so good at everything that I guess every once in awhile we have those moments that make us smile. Next time will be better! I tried my first Sprinkles cupcake and it was sooo good!