Monday, August 16, 2010

L'Hotel de Coop.

Yes. That is right the Hotel for our chickens is completed. It is everything I would dream of if I were a chicken. Individual "rooms", lovely arched windows, cedar shingles, lots of fresh air, and walnut hand-planed floors (which frankly, I am kinda jealous of )
They all seem to be loving there new home. They fly up on the roof, run up and down the ramp, just come and go as they please. Brayden likes that the chickens have there own "house" now too. He is so funny, he makes sure that the chick's have lots of food and water. Oh, and that they get played with everyday too.

They are sweet little things, when you go outside they all come running up to you as if they are saying "Hello, were so glad that you are home."

Such the life as a chicken....

One day this will go by our garden which I cannot wait for....
Guess we are all about the Urban Farmin'

3 comments:

Kami said...

Love it! Of course you would have a perfect little chicken coop! :) Do you know what you are having yet???????

leslie said...

I am a bit jealous of your coop. I would like Brady to be my yard husband.

Phipps Family said...

That is so cool. I hope you are doing well. Can't wait to hear what you are having.