Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Anthro Copycat...


So I was down at Anthropologie the other day browsing at the things that I couldn't buy :) I just love going down there to be in a fun, creative, inspiring place and I fell in LOVE with this necklace! It was $60, not too spendy but I thought, what the heck....I could probably make something close to this. And~I did. It could use a little more loops but I made it from Memory, I didn't google a picture of it until after it was complete.

The colors were so bright and fun...needed something to remind me of bright spring/summer..

So~ladies, what's the verdict?


4 comments:

curtis+ash said...

SO cute. A lot of their necklaces can definitely be made. That's it. Im quitting work so we can just craft and shop all day.

Anonymous said...

darling! good job! ok the other day I was looking at your blog and you had some music playing that was so beautiful who was that artist, it is no longer playing on your blog?

Anonymous said...

by the way this is actually heather lol not Chris

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...

Darling! Of course you could make an exact replica!...talented girl!!