Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thank You~I'm Drooling...




My sweet Goose Girls (whom I miss terribly) and I went out for a yummy goodbye dinner together. It was so much fun and great food! So great to share more laughter with these remarkable ladies. They gave me the CUTEST basket filled with fun goodies, I should have taken a picture of it but I was WAY to excited to rip into it! Among the darling yummy things was in my opinion the BEST cookbook I have ever owned...HANDSDOWN!!
Our Best Bites...
these darling mini pies in a jar...seriously...could they get any cuter?One of my fav's so far...Cilantro-Lime SteakI have already tried a dozen recipes so far, cooked out of it every night for the past couple weeks...Yummy breads, dips, calzones, cilantro-lime steak...everything is so delicious and pretty easy! This is a MUST HAVE for those who like good, fresh, interesting food. These scratch cupcakes with the most delicious whipped buttercream frosting are a little bit of heaven on earth...Thank you so very very much my girls for the great night and the treasured gifts...Everytime I open this book (which will be a lot) I will think of you gals .....


MMmmmwaahhhh, love you all so much!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Hey girl! I just have to tell ya that the website is just as fun!! Check it out...ourbestbites.com