Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hip-Hip-Hooray!










Hip,Hip,Hooray! Let's hear it for my brother oozing with talent....Brady and I had the opportunity to travel to Utah State to see Brandon's graphic design portfolio/art show. HOLY SMOKES, so worth the drive! I am so proud of him, he had worked his behind OFF! I was completely blown away at what he had put together. He seriously can do anything! The show was literally packed, great turnout you couldn't really move. The students displayed there portfolio's and had them on tables for people to browse and awe at. I looked at quite a few of them and I have to say Brandon's ROCKED!! He is just amazing. In fact someone that was at the show asked Brandon for a card and was already interested in offering him a job! I am sure that he will land an outstanding one! A big pat on the back to you Brandon.


Here is his own design and logo...This was really cool, suspended from the ceiling..picture of all students in graphic design.Brandon's at the bottom.....Created letterhead, company labeling. This company is an outdoor clothing & recreation brand.This was a label/logo he created for a friend that owns a company that does recording...and his last name is Rock.This is one of my favorites, a picture of Brandon, but the amazing part is he did this all by individual words and created his picture. Even around his eye's are words. Alot of the students snapped a picture and did words over it. Not my brother, talent at it's finest. All by hand.Another one of my fav's, each puzzle piece placed carefully. He has so many more and every single one is perfection.Standing room only.


You should be so proud of yourself, I know that we are! You are outstanding...Love you!

2 comments:

curtis+ash said...

Brandon is so talented! Everything he does is amazing.

Nesting with Grace said...

Way to go bro! And I am so happy you like the cookbook...right up your ally! You susie homemaker :)