Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Preschool.

My Babe. He is growing so fast.
Brayden has dove right into preschool. He just loves it. And as a Mom that is such a comfort. I didn't send him last year just because I felt he was not ready. This year, he IS SO ready. Perfect timing. He loves his teacher Miss Shelia, she is so fun! First week already he had the "snack box" to take home. Grocery day was extra special he got to go shopping for all his "friends" and we ended up with individual goldfish grahams. I was not as emotional as I thought I would be. I did tear up the night before when he put his backpack on, he just looked so big!
The next morning was his big day, while he was eating lunch right before class I turned on Sesame Street...and this came on. What are the chances?!





"Preschool Musical" it is so cute and Brayden was GLUED. It made him even more excited to go!! I love how spazy the puppets are...it made me laugh.
Of course I was early for class and we sat in the car for a bit and watched the kids with their big backpacks line up at the door. It was darling! Brayden walked right in, hung his pack on the hook, sat down and started doing puzzles. Gave him a big kiss and hug, told him I would come back in a little bit and he looked up and said..."Ok, moooooomm" :) just darling. I am so proud and blessed that he is mine.
Love you Buddy.

4 comments:

Nesting with Grace said...

So cute....moooom! That is so awesome he loved it :) I was shocked that all the kids werent acting like ella! Ha! Who knew!

curtis+ash said...

Ah..Brayden is the cutest little kid. You lucked out with the best kids I know. You're such a good mom :) So glad that he is loving it!

Sheri said...

So sweet....boys I just love them! Cam started preschool this week also and he is just loving it. I am so happy because it makes it so much easier on us! I can't believe they are growing up so fast! :)

leslie said...

Oh my word, how cute is he?