Sunday, August 21, 2011

Will you accept this rose?

Ahhhhh...the drama! Yes I have been sucked in by the bachelor/bachlelorette the last couple seasons. And the tradition with our friends is to have our own "rose" drama night. Really, we just pig out, discuss the drama and make our hubby 's squirm. It is always something I look forward to! We always have a good time and lots of laughs....It's Tradition.
And our JP won! Darling Jen and Broc...babe on the way. SO EXCITED for them!
Jen made these fun, festive spritzer drinks...super yummy! They just made me smile. Loved!Brookeee of course made the BEST homemade Rocky Road ice cream and Carmel sauce...AGHHH, so SO GOOD!! Makes me drool!Bachlorette girlies :)The cute kiddies enjoying sweet treats!
Kev and cutie pie Lola.
Thanks my friends for accepting my rose! Until next season :) Love y'all!

1 comment:

Nesting with Grace said...

You are now the offical host! U r soooo cute with those chocolate roses....ella ate them all! It is always a good time whatever we do :)luv ya!