Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My First Pin.

Pintrist.
The dark hole of everything that I love!
Projects.Design.Clothes.Health Tips.Etc.....
It has stolen A LOT of my time lately.
Pintrist. I love you.
Browsing through all these wonderful inspiring pins sometimes I feel ummm...not that creative :).
And at times it seems like I am hitting my forehead saying,"Duh, Why didn't I think of that?"
It makes me happy to know there are so many talented, creative people out there!
And the pintrist world networks, shares, and encourages that inner creative girl...
This year for Christmas since I have a 10 month old into EVERYTHING. Literally, I wanted ornaments that were non-breakable and kid friendly.
Thinking, I looked around and found some doilies at the craft store.(I know kinda Grandma)
But, I love thev lacey vintage looking pattern.
Sewed some together and pulled apart. And Voila!
Kid friendly ornaments..Non breakable and fold flat for storage!
I also sewed together a bunch for a garland and some other little goodies. This years tree will be really different then anything I have done in the past. So we will see how it goes!
And we will see how far the pinning goes as well!

1 comment:

Ali said...

You don't think you are EXTREMELY, SUPER, AMAZINGLY creative? Oh boy. I wish you could live in my head for a day. Then you would definitely know how talented and creative you are!