Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gobble.Gobble.

What another great Thanksgiving we had! We have so very much to be thankful for. We are so SO blessed, all that we have, our great family, and to be able to be together to share and give gratitude and thanks.
This year we went to my mom's. It was super delish as always! Table was set so darling and the hor derves, turkey and all the trimmings were YUM!! The turkey was a work of art, stuffed with fresh herbs, and orange slices. It was so fragrant and cooked to perfection.
After a great meal we just enjoyed...It was so nice. It was good to visit with Brandon and Jess, it is a treat to be able to see them since they live in the "Logan" :).
 This year I attempted Brady's mom buttery, flaky rolls. That are to put it lightly are TO DIE FOR.Well, it is actually his great-grandma's but this is something that I want to master and be able to make just like her. And keep this great recipe in the family.
She was a sweetheart and took the time out from her dinner to come over and help me make these little puffs of heaven. Thanks Kel, they turned out great!



Toast to the Hosts of the feast! Thanks guys for a wonderful day!
Brayden and his own turkey platter...Silly kid.
Afterward we headed to Gordon and Kel's for a slice of pie...and to relax and unwind.
I am sad though, I didn't get any picture's of Thanksgiving "Eve"...
But it was so nice...none the less!!
Love all of you guys!

1 comment:

Steph said...

You guys are too cute! How I miss you girl! I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving! Love the pictures!
Love Steph