Saturday, December 3, 2011

I Spy.

I spy with my little eye...
Last week I meandered down to the Gateway..A rare treat!
And of course a must-stop...Anthropologie was calling my name.
I saw this and HAD to have it. I even whispered this to myself at the store when I saw it.
(It was a little embarrassing, hope no one noticed)
These little trinkets in life make me happy. I could not tell you why, they just do.
And look...
Colored.
 Heee.SO CUTE.
I also saw this little guy.
Meandering at....Harmons!
Ha. I love Harmons. He just was so darn cute. And Christmasy!!

Cheers to the little things we "spy"

3 comments:

Nesting with Grace said...

I would HAVE to have both of those items!! I need to go spy something at anthro! need to head that way...

Tara said...

Anthropologie is evil. It sucks you right in when you are at the Gateway. Love your new items. You and Brady are looking quite fabulous in your Thanksgiving picture. XX Tara

leslie said...

I have those cute measureing cups. I hardly ever cook but I had to have them!