Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oh My Baby.

Oh My Baby.

This picture melts my heart...Greyson fell asleep on dad
Tummy down. Lips puckered. Looking like an angel.
Look at those cheeks and lips!
Where has this year gone?
Seriously.
My sweet Greyson boy is almost one year old. One YEAR!
Just within the last few weeks I have noticed quite the personality. He is extremely curious. Wants to know where 'brother' is at all times. It's funny, when we get in the car, Greyson always sits up in his seat and looks over to see when Brayden will be hopping into the car. And when they make eye contact..they both smile and laugh. He is such a joy. Yes, he is a Momma's boy...boy oh boy! But that is perfectly fine with me :)
He has the most deep almond chocolate lovable eyes you will ever see. And has a few teeth, but still prefers the straight across, sealed lip smile with those adorable chubby little cheeks.
ewww......just want to love on 'em.
Greyson wants to do everything that big brother wants to do. He wants nothing really to do with his toys.
 He wants the big cool stuff Brayden has. Which I think is pretty normal. Right?!
They play good together and I can see already that they will be the very best of buddies.
Brayden already has told me a few "plans" for Greyson when he "gets to be big".
Greyson loves LOVES bathtime...well, water in general. Bathtime is a hoot at our house!
One night Brady got him out of the bath, all dressed and ready but Brayden was still in...
This determined little bug crawled as fast as he could pulled himself over the side of the tub, and
SPLASH...clothes and all..he just sat up, look at us and smiled. :)
He also has lighting fast hands. Seriously, I have never seen anything like it.
He is like a snake ready to strike, and just.............................SNATCH!!
In no joke, a second I can have anything spilled or on the floor just like that.
We are so very close to walking now. He loves to Stand.  He thinks it's pretty "neat-o" too.
He will stand so big, look around, make sure everyone is watching..then, KURPLUNK!
back down he goes.  It won't be long until I am in REAL trouble.
 My boys. My sweet, perfect, boys. I love them with every fiber of my being.
Children are a gift. There is a spirit about them.
Innocent, pure, sweet, loving, honest and all they want to give is love.
Brayden and I have this joke...I ask
"Brayden, How much does mommy love you?"
Brayden stretches out his little arms, fingers spread wide, and a strenuous silly grin on his face...
Brayden: "This much mommy..."
Me: "More than that!!"
Brayden again tries to outdo his first stretch, but this time he involves legs..almost does the middle splits.
Brayden: "Is it this much?"
Me: "That is A LOT!! Yes, I do love you that much...even more then even Daddy could stretch and even more then anything on this earth could stretch!"
Brayden stops, looks at me.
"Wow, that IS a lot huh mom? :)
Makes me smile every single time.
My boys are my life.
I am grateful I am there Mother and get to be with them to see all the little
stuff they do to make our family smile.
Mmmwah...love you Moop and Meep! :)


3 comments:

ryanjess said...

So sweet Stace...made me just smile from ear to ear.

curtis+ash said...

Both of your boys are so sweet. We love them so much. And love you guys! What a sweet post this was.

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...

He is so cute. I can't believe he is almost one year old! Time does go by so fast. Your boys are going to be the best of friends :)