Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Better Watch Out!

Yes, our little family tradition.
Breakfast with the big fella'. We always have such a great time.
Brayden gets so excited every year to get to see Santa. He loves that he can write him a letter. Spend some quality time with him and really sit on his lap!!
Millennial Falls has a fantastic Breakfast with Santa.
This Santa makes sure that each child that is there gets some major personal attention from him.
And for little one's that have been waiting all year...that means A LOT!
He is Jolly, Ho-Hoeing all the time, has all the right features, and is FULL of energy
which makes it fun and is infectious!!
By the end of this event, I have a sugar headache and I didn't even eat anything sugary!
He is pretty sweet that Santa.
Greyson seemed alright with him if he kept his distance. He gave him some funny looks but, when it was time to sit on his lap he looked at Santa, looked at me, then Santa, then me, and then burst our crying..
HaHaHa..Poor Greyson.
But Santa wanted to see if he could calm him down. He did a little with his jingle bells.

Didn't last long.
We had a fantastic time. hot chocolate bar, breakfast, entertainment, balloon animals, and a box of treats to go.
We are so extremely blessed that we have this opportunity to take our children to these things.
And to make our Holiday Memories so very Special.
It was priceless seeing our dear boys that morning.
Merry Christmas to All.....












1 comment:

Ashley B. said...

I was terrified/shy around Santa when I was little too. I never really grew accustomed to the idea of sitting on a strange man's lap in a red velvet suit! I think I can understand Greyson's point of view. :) Such a cute tradition! Love the pictures!