Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Holiday.

We had the happiest of holiday's.

First of all we have each other. Our health. And our home.
That is all that matters.
But, dear Santa...did deliver, and boy did he ever!
We were thrilled for Greyson to experience his first Christmas as well...
I think Brady and I were more excited then the kiddos were.
We were so giddy and excited together....getting ready for Santa on Christmas Eve :)
Among the many gifts the big daddy of them all was...Yes. A 4-wheeler!
Don't ask me how Santa will top this one next year.
Brayden was excited and drives it like a pro...
I am amazed. This child has no fear. Heaven Help Me!
After a great morning we headed to......



 
the Beyer household to enjoy...


Our gift was a trip to Virgina Beach and D.C. with the fam. Yay!!

We are thrilled and cannot wait until July!
Vaca...here we come.
It was so cute...all our "planes" on the staircase.





After we then headed to Mom's.

Again...very VERY spoiled. We enjoyed a YUMMY YUMMY Christmas dinner with all the trimmings
and opened a mountain of gifts. All so nice~





Mom got out the "Gold Goblets"...They were my dear Pop-Pop and Granny's...
I remember sitting at the Holiday table with these sparkling beauties...They are pretty!
And my Gran always said.."They make you feel Fancy :)"
We had a toast! Cheers...to my Gran!! Love you...
But most of all, my dad has had to work Christmas day for the past couple years.
Our greatest gift was that he doesn't have to this year!!
We are ecstatic he will be able to spend a full Christmas with us this year.
The kids had a wonderful.Loved.And very spoiled Holiday.
Well, they are just loved.Period.
Thank you to our wonderful Family for making this yet another memorable one.
Love you all!

No comments: